A hydroponic gardening bin is one of the easiest and most cost effective ways to get started with hydroponic gardening. Simply fill the bin with water, add nutrients, place your plants in the provided net cups, then sit back and watch your garden grow! The included water level gauge will let you know when more water and nutrients are required (usually only once every 2-4 weeks).
While you can grow anything in either size bin, the 38L bin is best for smaller plants like lettuce, herbs and strawberries and the 72L bin is best for larger plants like tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers.
Hydroponic gardening bin ensures your plants have all the nutrients and water they need when they need it, resulting in faster plant growth and delicious produce! It is also better for the environment, using 90+% less water than conventional gardening practices and drastically reducing or even eliminating the need for pesticides. In just 5 weeks after planting, lettuce will be ready for harvest and tomatoes can start to flower! When growing indoors, you also don’t need to worry about frost, hail, or other damaging elements, and can enjoy a perpetual growing season 365 days a year!
Bins are made of food grade plastic and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor hydroponic gardening.
38 Litre Bin Includes:
– 1 x 38 litre bin with 8 growing sites in lid
– 1 x water level gauge
– 8 x 2 inch net cups
– 8 x 2 inch neoprene net cup inserts (cloning collars)
– 1 x instruction guide
You May Also Need:
– hydroponic nutrients (we recommend Masterblend Lettuce Formula for leafy greens and Masterblend Tomato Formula for anything that flowers and fruits)
– a growing medium (we recommend a 50/50 mix of Coco Coir and our Perlite/Vermiculite mix)
– a grow light if growing indoors (we recommend full spectrum horticulture LED grow lights)
Start Growing Today:
Don’t want to wait for your seeds to take root? Be sure to check out our range of live hydroponic starter plugs growing year-round inside our vertical farm.