Making Your 3 Part Masterblend Nutrient Formula
Each package of 3 part Masterblend Nutrients come with the following components:
- Lettuce Formula (8-15-36),
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Calcium Nitrate (15.5-0-0)
- A 2.5 Kg kit comes with 1 Kg of Lettuce Formula, and 500g of Magnesium Sulfate. This is enough nutrients to make 1500 Liters of hydroponic solution.
- Place 25 liters of warm water into a container
- Add 16 grams Masterblend Lettuce Formula (8-15-36) into the water and mix until completely dissolved.
- Add 8 grams of Magnesium Sulfate into the water and mix until completely dissolved.
- Add 16 grams of Calcium Nitrate (15.5-0-0) into the water and mix until completely dissolved.
- Nutrient solution is now ready for use.
NOTE: Masterblend and Magnesium Sulfate must be completely dissolved prior to adding Calcium Nitrate to prevent nutrient lockout.
Dilute to 3/4 strength for seedlings. Some plants may benefit from up to 25% more magnesium sulfate.
Hydroponics: Mix according to the mixing instructions and add nutirents to reservoir. Remember to make your nutrients first and then adjust pH to 5.5- 6.5 if needed.
Soil: Mix according to the mixing instructions and apply 1L of mixed solution per square foot of growing soil every 1-2 weeks. Adjust pH to 6.4 to 7.7 if needed.