Seed Pod Installation
1. Begin by inserting the seeds into the plug. Aim for at least 2 seeds per plug.
2. Put the seeded plug into the grow grid in the black plastic tray. Fill the bottom black plastic tray halfway with cold water.
3. Spray the inside of the lid with warm water and make sure the vent is aligned at the top so the holes are ‘open’.
4. Place the whole kit somewhere with light and warmth. Right beside the lights of your unit or a window works well too. Wait for your seeds to germinate.
5. Use a slender object like a pen or paintbrush to gently poke your seedlings out from the bottom.
6. Transplant into your AEVA or EVE directly with the plant matter facing the lights.