Benefits of Having Your Own Indoor Garden
Save Money and Eat Better: Growing your own food indoors provides reliable quality and production all year round.
Fresh Taste with Less Waste: Harvest fresh herbs and greens daily.
Easy to Use: The simple design is easy to use and maintain.
Sustainability: Grow your own produce locally using less water and farmland than conventional methods while also reducing transportation emissions.
Typical Uses: Homes, Restaurants, Schools, Commercial Kitchens, Farmers
Crop Selection: Romaine, loose leaf and buttercrunch lettuces, arugula, soft herbs such as basil, parsley, cilantro, mint and small editable flowers.
Production: Leafy greens such as lettuces and herbs grow quickly and will produce a full sized crop from each plant port approximately every 28-30 days. We recommend that growers stagger the planting of the plant ports to ensure continuous production on a weekly basis. Growers of leafy greens and non-fruiting crops should expect to harvest from roughly 90 plant ports per week.
Yield: Product weights vary from crop to crop, however, testing consistently shows a range of 60-100g of herbs or 120-300g leafy greens per plant port per harvest.
What Is Included
Harvest Today Hydroponic Growing Wall
- Holds up to 360 plants
- Self contained, 25 gallon nutrient reservoir
- Easy to clean and maintain food grade plastic
- Internal pump and irrigation system
- Mobile App to control watering schedule
- Free standing and portable unit mounted on casters
- Dimensions (including lighting carts): 108″ L x 90″ H x 36″ D
- 10 year warranty on plastic
LED Lighting System
- Qty 2: LED lighting carts with supports for 8 LED grow lights per cart
- Qty 16: 48″ long, 50 watt, 6500K LED grow lights
- Qty 1: Light timer
- Free standing, plug and play design
- Cart Dimensions: 92″ H x 48″ W x 24″ D
- Input voltage: 120-208 VAC
- Input Power: 400 Watts per cart
Starter Plant Nursery
- Qty 1: 5′ long, 2′ wide, 2 layer wire shelving unit
- Qty 4: 4′ long 50 watt, 6500K LED grow Lights
- Qty 2: 4′ x 2′ flood trays
- Qty 1: 25 gallon nutrient reservoir
- Qty 8: Propagation mesh trays (10 x 20)
- Qty 8: Tray liners (holds growing plugs)
- Qty 2: Timers
- Qty 1: Circulation pump
- Qty 1: Assorted plumbing and electrical connections
- Qty 360: Net pots
- Qty 1: Masterblend 3-part nutrient fertilizer (lettuce blend), 7.5 kg
- Qty 1000: Hydroponic grow plugs
- Qty 1: Coco coir grow media, 5 kg
- Qty 1: 30 gallon nutrient mixing barrel and circulation pump